Marketing Your Business
Successful businesses know that customer service is not an afterthought, it is an integral part of the entire marketing process. Customer service begins with an understanding that we are here to help you.
You are an important customer and we want to help you. The next step is to understand that when you give us permission to go that extra mile, you will receive that mile. It is just math. There is a reward for every mile we go that we can reinvest into your account. Explore our Video Marketing Channel on Youtube and see all about 2021 marketing rules and inovations.
- It is important to recognize that there are always customers who will complain about things no matter how hard we try to have a pleasant conversation with them. We are not looking for your approval but for your understanding. There are always customers who want to pay in full and then find a reason not to. We are looking out for customers who have paid anything and we want to return the favor. I hope you see how customer service is an investment. The longer we are patient and take care of our customers, the more they will return the favor. We invest in customer service because we want to do business with those who value our product and services enough to return the favor.
- Many businesses have a mindset that they have to advertise in order to make money. This is not necessarily true. There are many channels that you can advertise in that do not cost a fortune and do not take an important role in the operation of your business. Those businesses that ignore this would be making a big mistake. There are also many channels that will drain your resources and energy and they are very hard to generate leads for. One of the most effective advertising mediums to use is simply talking about your business. Your customers are still people and the only thing that separates them from the competition is you.
- Remember to always listen to your customers and also do not be too trusting. I know that sometimes people have to take risks in order to make a sale and sometimes people have to ask for money in order to obtain a sale. It takes time to build trust.
Video Marketing - The 10 Best Tips To Help Your Video Get Viewers
Video marketing in 2021, What Video Marketers Should Know in 2021 to be a Success. If you want to be successful in any field, you need to stay abreast with the changing trends. This includes video marketing. Video marketing is not as hard as it once was. It's becoming a lot easier to do, and people are more used to watching video ads than they are to reading texts.
I. Introduction and The Anatomy of a Video Ad
Video ads can be small, medium, or large in scope. They can focus on one product, or they can take in many products. Generally speaking, medium videos will have about a 50/50 mix of products and text. Large videos will include more products and focus more on the testimonials of satisfied customers. About the only thing large videos have in common is that they are large. They can either be monolithic or multi-media. Multi-media has many names such as motion graphics, video games, video podcasts, etc. They can be very complex or simple to produce. A complicated video can be extremely high tech, while simple videos can be relatively low tech.
II. The Video Marketing Template
Most people see video ads as a set of steps to be followed, in a laid out sequence. This sequence can be a blueprint of what needs to be done to be successful. However, if your video is not creating a need or a call to action that you consumers need to follow, then it is not working. The answer is pretty simple, get people to visit your website, order your product, and get your number one satisfied customer to testimonial you.
* Getting Started. This is one of the easiest phases of your video. In this segment, you will emphasize the benefits of your product and demonstrate how to use your product. Your viewers will see how easy it is to use your product and in what situations it is the best choice to make.
* Product Use. In this part of your video, talk about how your product will be the best choice to make in certain situations. This helps in creating urgency in your consumers. It also helps to reassure people that your product is a good choice to make, as your video will show how it will work in different situations.
* Benefits. In this section of your video, you will talk about the features and benefits of your product. It also talks about the ways your product is better than others. By using images of your product and showing images of what your product can do, you are able to build a need for your product.
* Call to Action. In the last section of your video, you will tell your viewers what to do. It is very important that you tell them what to do by placing an arrow at the end of your video pointing to the website that they need to visit to order your product.
* Product Review. Once you have reached the end of your video, you will review your product to show off what you have to offer. The benefits of your product are highlighted and you also show off specific uses.
By doing these things, you will help your viewers understand how to make the best choice. It is important that they see the benefits of your product and realize how well it works.
Good luck with creating your video.